Skip to main content

A New Journey

You'll never know until you try.

For years I hung on. Nothing else mattered. Come what may, my choice would never change.

We've been through plenty together; from the time we were introduced, I liked what I had. Small yet plenty to offer. Plain looking but full of surprises.

At one time, I protested when I could no longer have the same. I went to the powers that be and I spoke my mind.

The return was sweet...

But the other day, I tried something new. And I fell in love.

Since then, we've had 4 meetings, all wonderful.

Slightly bigger, but it was for a reason, and I knew too that this was sweet!

So from now on, its the KFC Zinger Burger for me; The Colonel Burger? Well, we've had great times, and it will remain that. A great time!

Thanks to my darling for introducing me to the KFC Zinger burger!


Comments

Anonymous said…
And I'll introduce you to lots more in our journey towards the future dear ...
Anonymous said…
Dah lama dah Zinger Burger ni